Deep Exfoliating Body Mitt
AWARD WINNER. BEST EXFOLIATOR.
- Visibly removes dead skin instantly
- Uniquely woven fabric design
- Healthy skin revealed instantly using mitt and water only – no chemicals
- Reduces ingrown hairs, bumps and clogged pores
- Smooths skin surface for even tanning and self-tanning products
For optimal results (i.e., visibly see dead skin cells), follow instructions exactly.
- Soften your skin with water only – Go into the shower, bath or steam for 5-10 minutes. Do not apply any soaps or lotions to the body. The fabric relies on friction. Soaps/lotions create a film which make the skin surface too slippery for the fabric to grab the skin.
- Step away from water – Turn off the shower and squeeze away excess water from the mitt, leaving mitt slightly damp.
- Remove layers of dead skin – Exfoliate using vigorous, upward and downward strokes until you see dead skin cells roll away. Repeat for each section of your body. The more pressure you apply, the better the results
Deep Exfoliating Back Scrub
- Made with a unique fabric texture, this luxury back scrub visibly removes surface layers of build up and dead skin instantly
- Reach areas of your back you normally may not be able to with our extra-wide diamond-shaped design 8” x 27”, super wide and super long
- Perfect for polishing and cleaning the back, neck, shoulders and hard to reach areas
- Improves circulation by massaging and invigorating skin
MSRP – $25
Deep Exfoliating Face Mitt
- Evens skin tone, reduces blackheads, reduces pore visibility
- Removes makeup residue
- Suits every skin type
- Prepares for sunless tanning
- Leaves your skin perfectly prepped to absorb nourishing moisturizers
- Perfect for your daily beauty regimen, travel or to the gym
MSRP – $15
Face & Neck Exfoliator for Bearded Men
- A simple way to nudge ingrown hair to the surface is to exfoliate the skin. Use on the exfoliating beard mitt on the neck and face to scrub and tease out any stubborn ingrown hairs. Deep exfoliation removes dead skin cells, oils, and dirt, that could be trapping the hair under the surface
- By exfoliating before you shave, the hair roots are loosened and your will notice that it is easier to shave without pressing too hard against your skin. Ingrown hairs can often become infected, with a build up of oil and skin cell debris. You can exfoliate ingrown hairs, which will help keep infection at bay
MSRP – $15